- Item is brand new in the box and comes w/ the manual and warranty.
- Dual, all-tube signal path design uses two premium 12AX7A vacuum tubes for the warmest, richest, most natural sounding tremolo and vibrato sounds available
- Rate/Intensity controls offer the widest range possible of tremolo/vibrato effects
- Choice of three types of note bending vibratos which mimic Leslie, Wurlitzer, Hammond and other classic organ vibratos
- Output control offers considerable boost and a powerful tone
- Compact enough for a pedal board
- Rugged 14-gauge steel housing and heavy-duty bypass switch for years of trouble-free performance
- Output - adjusts to overall signal output output level
- Rate - adjusts the speed of modulation for the Vibrato or Tremolo. As the RATE knob is turned from the counter-clockwise (minimum) position to the clockwise (maximum) position, the rate of modulation will increase.
- Intensity - adjusts the amount of Vibrato or Tremolo that will effect your signal. As the INTENSITY knob is turned from the counterclockwise (minimum) position to the clockwise (maximum) position, the amount of the effect will increase.
- Vibrato/Tremolo - selects the type of effect desired.
- Vibe - When the TTV-2 is in Vibrato mode, the VIBE switch will select between 3 different types of Vibrato sounds which mimic 3 different classic organ vibratos. This switch has no function when the unit is in Tremolo mode.
|Shipping (L x W x H)||10" x 7" x 3"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)||4.0000|
|Country of Manufacture||China|